Just Reasonable Ltd is a social enterprise run by and for disabled people. We are specialists in disability & employment law, disability dispute resolution and empowering disabled people to reach their full potential at work. As a social enterprise we reinvest 100% of our profit in funding research in disability law and providing pro bono legal advice and support.
Our mission is to empower disabled people to make best use of their legal rights and protections and educate employers to build inclusive workplaces.
- Legal advice e-clinics – see WIASN membership
- Information, support & advocacy
- Disability impact statements & reasonable adjustment advice
- Employment Tribunal representation – please note we will not be accepting new instructions for representation until late 2023 due to capacity.
- Reasonable adjustment assessment, advice & implementation monitoring
- Disability dispute resolution – impartial investigations, mediation & coaching
- Disability inclusion & dispute avoidance training
- Inclusive job design & recruitment advice
- Socio-legal disability law research
- Indirect discrimination evidence research and compliance advice
- Access to disability justice
- Anticipatory reasonable adjustment needs