Just Reasonable Ltd is a social enterprise run by and for disabled people. We are specialists in disability & employment law, disability dispute resolution and empowering disabled people to reach their full potential at work. As a social enterprise we reinvest 100% of our profit in funding research in disability law and providing pro bono legal advice and support.
Our mission is to empower disabled people to make best use of their legal rights and protections and educate employers to build inclusive workplaces.
- Pro bono legal advice e-clinics on disability employment rights
- Pro bono disability / intersectional discrimination whistleblowing support
- Employment Tribunal representation on no-win-no-fee basis
- Strategic & group litigation representation to address indirect disability discrimination in Higher Education employment
- Disability dispute resolution – impartial investigations, mediation & coaching
- Disability inclusion & dispute avoidance training
- Socio-legal disability law research
- PhD ‘Reasonable Justice: Critical Jurisprudence of Disability in Employment’
- Indirect discrimination evidence research and compliance advice
- Disabling impact of workplace stress hazards in Higher Education
- Disability Management Standards
- Providing administrative, funding and governance support to incubate new social ventures
- Independent Research Ethics Committee www.irec.org.uk
- Disabled Workers Union (relaunching in 2024)